Friday, April 30, 2010

First Blog Post

So... First blog post... Finally, it has started.

So, uh, what do bloggers talk about in their first blog posts? Do they automatically start talking about events that happen to them? Or posting things they find interesting? I have no idea. I'll just start with a little intro.

Ahem.

[ Start Introduction ]

Hello all who are reading this. I appreciate your time and effort for viewing this probably very blank blog. First of all, this is not one of those business blogs ( what kind of business would name their blog " Life of a Cookie Monster?" ). This blog is merely a place to vent all of my selfishness. Perhaps this plan will develop to a more useful one, but who knows? Only the future can tell... I have made a deal with the person who lets me blog that I write about one thing I like and one thing that is going on with the world. It sounds like a good deal so I'm going to go with that. Yeah....

[ End Introduction ]

I hope I'll get better at this blogging thing, so people who are reading this, hope you read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment